Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Creating a kaleidoscopic I used pretty much the most random images to use. I cropped a selection of 5x5 and chose a selected part of the picture, rotating it, and copying and selecting the sections of pictures, until there were four squares, then merged the layers, and moved it onto a 14x14 document, and copied and pasted three times and moved two of the layers vertically, then used hue and saturation to change the colors. :)



My cousin Johnny. I used the part of his leg/foot and the trike's tire.


My boyfriend Ben's shoes, I was bored. I used part of the right shoe and then the back ground.


This is my painting, my own little creation using different brushes, I don't remember which ones, but there were so many. So I made this alien chic, and used the top half of her head for the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment