Monday, September 10, 2012

Layer Adjustments 2

This is the second layers project I've done, but this one is with actual pictures that I've taken.
This is a picture of a tree from the view of me laying down, and I used the black and white tool to make it look this way,

I used the brightness and contrast tool to make the top of the tent look just a bit brighter and prettier. 

This was my choice and I used the vibrance, contrast, and the hue and saturation tool to edit the picture of the sky to make it brighter. 


I used the color balance tool to make my boyfriends Vans into a pretty picture. 

Using the hue and saturation tool I made my best friend turn different colors.

I used the invert tool to make my boyfriend's eye negative.


Using the photofilter I gave "I Love You" a green tinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment